Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Baaaccck!! Portabellopixie Dress, The Analise

I started this blog with the best of intentions of keeping you up to date on the fun projects I’ve been creating. Well, life got in the way and this got pushed to the back burner. Thanks to Facebook I could at least show pics to my few friends who even view this blog ;-) With continuing my education, the change of jobs my husband went through, the move to a new city and everything else in between I have not had the time or the energy to keep this up. But, thankfully, things seem to be settling down some and I have a renewed since of creativity! I have many projects lining up in my mind; I just hope to find the time to get them all created.


Take a look at this super cute dress. It’s the Analise from Portabellopixie. You can find their wonderful patterns here. I made Anya’s first and decided to embroider an “A” on the bodice, and for Neema’s I wanted to keep it a little simple because I felt the fabric was so busy. The fabric is a mix of Michael Miller and Moda. I actually bought this fabric last year in the summer and have not had the time to sew it until this spring. But so happy I finally got to use it and Neema asks to wear it all the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment