Saturday, August 28, 2010

1st Bubble Skirt

I was not as productive today as I had hoped to be. I’m so bummed. My friend Rhonda’s daughter came over to baby-sit so I could get some mad sewing done (and she was going to be here for 5, yes FIVE hours). But of course right after she got here I got an awful headache and had to got to bed for a while. I had so many things planed to sew today. Oh well, it will be there tomorrow!


But I did get something accomplished. The Bubble Skirt! I think it turned out really cute but I am going to tweak a few things when I make another. For one thing, I don’t like how thick the waist band is. Just hanging on the hanger it looks cute but once you put it on the kiddos it bunches and looks weird. But all in all, it’s great! What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment