Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Treat Bags!

With Easter right around the corner, and me being as last minute as usual, I began looking for ideas for cute little treat bags. I came across a blogger by the name of Ayumi and her blog the Pink Penguin. She has a tutorial for the cutest little bags that could be used for so many things! I made two of my own. One we are using for my daughter’s crayons and the other we are giving to a neighbor because Neema wanted her friend to have a matching “purse”. This was a great way to use up some scrap fabric and hold some loose crayons, 2 birds, 1 stone!


For one bag I went according to the tutorial, for the second I made the handles a tad bit longer. If you are giving the bags to someone with little fingers the longer handles may work better. These bags can be used for so many things! I see me making a lot more in the future! Thanks Pink Penguin for the great tutorial! On a side note, if you do decided to make these bags, make sure they are for personal use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment